Viferon Suppositories 3000000ME, Interferon alpha-2b 3000000IU, 10 Suppositories
Active ingridient: Interferon alpha-2b
Formulation: rectal suppositories
Manufacturer: FERON LLC
Out of stock
Recombinant human interferon alpha-2b has potent antiviral, antiproliferative and immunomodulatory effect; it inhibits replication of RNA and DNA containing viruses. Interferon alpha-2b mediated antibacterial activity is related to its immunomodulatory properties, such as increasing of macrophage phagocytic activity and of specific lymphocytes cytotoxicity to target cells.
– acute respiratory viral infections including influenza, and particularly those complicated by bacterial infection, as well as pneumonia (bacterial, viral, Chlamydia) in children and adults, as part of complex therapy;
– infectious inflammatory diseases in newborns including premature ones, such as meningitis (bacterial, viral), sepsis and intrauterine infections (Chlamydia, Herpes simplex virus, Cytomegalovirus and Enterovirus infections, Candidiasis, particularly visceral Candidiasis, and mycoplasmosis), as part of complex therapy;
– chronic viral hepatitides В, С, D in children and adults, as part of complex therapy, particularly combined with plasmapheresis and hemosorption in significantly active chronic viral hepatitides complicated by cirrhosis;
– infectious inflammatory genitourinary diseases (Chlamydia and Cytomegalovirus infections, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, gardnerellosis, human Papillomavirus, bacterial vaginosis, relapsing vaginal Candidiasis and mycoplasmosis) in adults, as part of complex therapy; and
– mild and moderate primary or relapsing localized Herpes simplex virus (HSV) skin and mucosal infection including genital HSV infection in adults.
Viferon Suppositories 500000ME, Interferon alpha-2b 500000IU, 10 Suppositories$22.50 Add to cart
Actovegin, Hemoglobin glutamer (WHO) injection, 40 mg/mL, 2 mL X 25 ampoules, Austria$57.20 Add to cart
Actovegin, Hemoglobin glutamer (WHO) injection, 40 mg/mL, 5 mL X 5 ampoules, Austria$25.50 Add to cart
Lifferon, Interferon Alfa-2b (analogue: Intron A), lyophilisate for injections, 1000000IU x 5 vials$28.50 Read more